Sunday, September 19, 2010

The last of the Labor Day pics Part 2

I love morning faces in Corsicana. Emma was awakened by 2 little girlies at the foot of her bed. She thought it to be delightful.


Owen just coming in from the morning survey of the farm.


Lindsey has made a new friend.


Brooke and Meredith observing the shenanigans they are surrounded by.


Pretty girl, adorable pup but Lola doesn't have the look of a country dog. She's like Becky in dog form.


Jared's photo op. I always come home from a trip with Jared only to discover I took no pictures of him. This time I made sure I did.


Carlie's incredulous....Grandma's amused....


The goat and pony show.


Love this back porch like nothing else in the world.


The 3 hams in one place at one time. Lord knows they love a photo op.


Jared swing testing.


This photo is just awkward because it seems as if Caitlin has some resentment aimed at Lindsey. Look at that look. It's frightening. If this was the Jerry Springer show via Corsicana, I'd expect to see them in the near future in a tussle on the floor fighting over something really meaningful like who's mama makes the best cornbread. That answer would be me of course.


Lovely wild flowers stolen from nearby.


Keith checking in with headquarters about cleaning.


The maker of the swings swinging the swing users.


How many cups of ice cream Lindsey? Ellie's looking interested in that cup.


Cuzzezz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I do not think so I MAKE THE BEST CORNBREAD!!!!
But I love the pics and the commentary