Sunday, September 12, 2010

Did I just see that?

This category falls along the lines of me thinking, "Hmmm...you don't see THAT every day." It encompasses things that happen or people doing things that just look strange. Becky fits quite nicely in this category because in the first place, Becky in the country is an anomaly, so when I see something she's doing IN the country, it's almost an automatic that I think to myself, "Did I just see that?"

And although Becky rules this category, others fit in it as well. Have a look for yourselves and see what I mean.

Betty Boop lips on a baby girl.


Candy apparently falling out of the sky onto the nose of an unsuspecting but grateful child.


Mommy pushing her 26 year old baby boy in the swing.


Caitlin trying to look fierce holding a football.


Maya maybe having just eaten someone.


Becky standing in the wilderness next to a rusty old tractor.


Becky thinking about rope swinging.


Becky driving an ATV. This one is the be all end all of "What was that I just saw?


And lastly....Ellie in the country is the same as Becky being in the country...you're just never quite sure it's gonna fit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the one of Ella with the candy falling out of the sky is perfection!! It really does look like that is what is happening! and ellie...that picture is just typical ellie.