Saturday, September 11, 2010

I love sunlit hair halos

Emma and Olivia are notorious for hair halos. I guess curly hair is conducive to them but even non-curly haired people can achieve a great one as evidenced in these photos. And even though Whitney has curly hair, I've not gotten one hair halo pic of her. Hmmmm....

I love pictures with smiling faces but I really love pictures that reveal stolen moments. Those may be my favorites. And is it possible to have 90,000 favorite photos? If so , then I do. I've now been taking pictures for about 40 years and there's no telling how many I've taken during that time but it's safe to say it's in the thousands. I love to take pictures of people and things I love. So when the people I love most in the world all gather in Corsicana, for me, it's picture taking heaven. I had such a good time last weekend. It ranks way at the top of the greats of my life.

Have a look and enjoy the "halos"

Even a mohawk halo works on an adorable baby.


Love the afternoon sun...it's great for making the halos


Country life can wear you out.


So swinging time can allow you to "getaway" from playing hard.


Thumbs and fingers help as well.


Maggie reflecting on her popsicle


One of the orange people...that's some good flying hair on both girls....I love it.


This would be one of those stolen moments.


Maddie's getting ready to swing.


Love Billie's white halo hair.


Just so cute....


These 2 pictures of hair halos are some of the most extreme I've ever seen. In the first, it looks as if Carlie has a strange hair thing going on but.....


Olivia is revealed on the other side. Now that's one major hair halo. I love it!

2 comments:

gnar car said...

hahahahahhaha i really look like i have a halo over my head in that second to last one! hilarious!

and then oh it's just olivia. boooooooo.

Anonymous said...

At first I thought it might be angelic presence but alas it was just Olivia haha. Yes it was an extreme hair halo. Love em