Thursday, September 16, 2010

Getting ready for the ride

The getting ready for the ride photos always has a lot going on in them. People are jockeying for position and trying to secure a decent spot on the trailer. These photos always amuse me. And the looks on people's faces are all over the map because they are unaware of all that's happening and the fact that photos are being taken. I enjoy that immensely. But because of the size of the crowd and the far awayness of the photo, little can be seen. So, I have cropped and put the far aways and the close ups on so as to see who has a goofy face. Cause Lord knows I love a goofy face.

It may not be my best effort but...due to the fading light....they aren't the best ever.

But there are some interesting faces found in the crowd.

I decided against commentary except for one picture.

Have a look.




























Jeff, "You know these people are crazy right?"
Meredith, "Without a doubt."
Jeff, "K, just checkin."












No comments: