Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall leaves come soon please

I love so many different kinds of photos I just can't tell you and it probably gets old hearing it, but once again I think these are beautiful. The barn photo is Carrie's and I've never taken a picture of it from this angle. I think it's fantastic.

And I've been in pursuit of magnificent berry photos for years....and I'm not kidding....and although I'm quite pleased with the one here, I'm certain there are more to be had. The lighting is never good and they are usually not very photogenic. Why do you elude me little red berry? I will continue to search you out.

The rest of the pictures here are from years past. I just couldn't wait any longer to post some beautiful fall leaves. I'm waiting impatiently to take this year's bounty. I hope it's going to surpass all others.

























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely

CAW said...

Love the pictures. Fall in Texas for foliage is usually in December.
Thanks for the credit on the barn. I love the berry pics. That was my Christmas present from you and I love it. Along with the barn pic. And I have a new screen saver for my phone on the first tree pic beautiful....