Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A buggy tree and wrapping paper

Originated by Whitney
11-6-07
Becky, remember when....


Whitney
you had bugs in your christmas tree last year?
that was TERRIBLE.
and how did that happen? out of all the trees in the
world...and we put them outside to freeze and brought
them back in and when they warmed up they came back to
life! EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
makes me shiver a bit right now.
it will be better this year.
i believe. do you believe?
mary lisa, do you?

Lisa
I am still holding out my final opinion about Christmas 2007. I have discovered one of the reasons I don't enjoy the holiday is because I suck at choosing gifts. I am pretty terrible at it and because I want it to be from me, I don't really want someone else finding the gift for me and then I just pay them for the present and then I wrap it and give it as mine to them. I don't like that much at all. I did actually look at Christmas wrap paper at Target tonight and found some I wanted from last year I never got. It was red background with white ho ho ho all over it....very cute. We all know by now that I CANNOT buy red paper with white snowflakes on it Isn't that right Lindsey and Whitney? It has to be correct colors. I mean it doesn't snow on a red sky. It has to be on blue although now that I think about it, it doesn't snow on a blue sky either......oh no that has shaken my entire belief system as I know it. I am having a mini freak out right now......I have to go

Carrie
yeah you better start looking for white paper ... white snowflakes....but how could you see them???????

Lindsey
I am NOT going wrapping paper shopping with you. No. Way.

Judy
I love wrapping paper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am so glad you have seen the light. its changed our world as we know it.