Monday, December 21, 2009

This is a really random conversation

Originated by Lindsey
4-23-08
2 things


#1 my pool looks so good and ready for swimmers!
#2 did yall see that star Jones is getting divorced?

Lisa
I saw that about Star Jones......puhleeze her wedding was a circus and now it's over......p thetic

Emma
#1 I am very excited about your pool
#2 I did not see the thing about star Jones but I don't really like her therefore I do not care
#3 We are not eating at Grandmas this week. Unless someone else wants to do it but I'm going to be very busy tomorrow and can't cook neither can Maggie or Olivia. We might be able to do it next week but not tomorrow

Lindsey
I can do it if yall want me to. Let's get a count of who all can come. Won't be anything extravagant though so vote with that in mind.

Mollie
get off work at 5. So I can come eat. It doesn't matter what it is..count me in for whatever everyone else votes for.

Caitlin
I can't and my mom can't because we have to go to a freshman honor society induction ceremony dinner

Carrie
#1 I noticed that Mollie said she could come eat but no word on the "helping" of the preparations of dinner....
#2 Yes saw that about Star....shocker!!!
#3 Lets hope that the honor society gets CAITLIN'S NAME CORRECT right Charlie???????
#4 And as far as the pool is concerned.... got my floaties ready!!!!!
#5 I guess Emma doesn't care that I think she reminds me of Miley/Hannah!!!!!
#6 I went back and took off several of the ??????? on #3..... your welcome.....

Lindsey
Still too many but at least your working on it.

Lindsey
That should have been you're not your. I hate grammar errors.

Mollie
well. the reason i didn't say i would help is because i work from 7:30-5:00..... but i never get there until 7:45ish. i'm glad they don't care.... thankfully it's so early that no one is at work yet. anyway, by the time i get off work and to grandmothers house it's just about time to eat. so all the work has been done already. but i am always thankful for the wonderful job everyone else does cooking! (wink). and i'm thankful that lisa always cleans up. (wink, wink).

Emma
I don't know if i can be there or not. We have worship team practice but I don't know what time so it sort of depends on that.

Carrie
I can't be there either

Whitney
I missed an invite to something cause I'm not invited to whatever and wherever yall are cooking. And I have the hic cups...really aggressive ones...and I'm in bed so its not funny right now.

Mollie
Oh man. I forgot about worship team. I am now with Emma. It depends on what time its at.

Lindsey
Ok so I'm thinkin its a no go and whit it was grandma dinner and you were invited you missed an email

Whitney
I just hic upped in the middle of a yawn...it was fierce

Carlie
But why am I laughing?

Whitney
Pure meanness...although I'm alone in bed and laughing aloud myself...hi cups are so weird

Carrie
what are hi cups????? and I too am laughing!!!!

Lisa
hi cups are hiccups spelled wrong and that's exactly how i read it too.......after a little research......high cups - definition - cups that are out of a person's reach.......I will be at the dinner for honoring and then straight to Owen's game......ta

Whitney
good morning to all...i know how to spell hiccups but my phone wouldn't let me even after erasing and trying to fill in the right letters.
i spelled it two different ways cause it was a pain and then i didn't care any more

Carrie
well actually I dont think I have ever spelled the word hiccups... so it would have thrown me....

Melanie
I have volunteered to drop off Owen to his game and he has to be there early. Then plan to attend said game. So the window of eating is a small one and Lisa nor I will be there for cleanup!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i went on my first date with bill exactly 6 days after this email originated.