Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lisa's calendar

Originated by Lisa
6-11-08
Yes Listen because I am so wise


Lisa
I am starting over because I have gotten MULTI messages that say, your mail did not get delivered, for Melanie, Becky, and Mollie. It will say failed permanently......it's very harsh and final. Like the computer is saying YOU FAILED FOREVER!!!! You screwed up, you got it sooooooo wrong. Anyway all that to say I HATE that message. BUT good news for all I found my calendar for the year 2000 and I discovered something HUGE. Our family ate Chili's on July 26, 2000 and that is also THE DAY that I began to record our suppers. So I am doing the month or year that was.......beginning with this, Bible school was in session during that same week, Emma, Olivia, and Owen got haircuts at 3:30 on July 27th, and on the 28th, Caitlin started a new pair of contact lenses. I am somewhat disturbed however because for some strange reason, I did not put down what we had for supper so sadly it will never be known. BUT we had Pickle Barrel the next day, the 28th and Melvyn's on the 29th. It would seem someone dropped the ball BIG TIME on cooking at home that week.....hmmmmm.....
You will all be glad to know however that for the month of August we ate at home alot. Some highlights were....Melanie and Randy went to Corsicana from August 2 through the 6th, we had parent orientation on the 10th and school started on Tuesday, August 15th. WHO KNEW?? I thought we always started on a Wednesday. We did Wow Jam 29-31 and my kids went to someone named Jonathan's birthday party (I'm thinking Jopling).
Anywho we paid $120 for a cord of wood delivered on September 22nd and we had pizza at Melanie's that same night. On November 13th, Melanie and I worked on scarecrows for Thanksgiving dinner at church and Lindsey kept Owen for me for some unknown reason on November 30th. I dropped the ball DRASTICALLY in December because there are very few meals recorded......sigh.....so again I will never ever remember what we ate on December 22, 2000, BUT it looks like I may have gone to the movie with Lindsey and Whitney. I will keep your interests peeked for now.......I know you have all been riveted to your seats and as soon as I locate all my other old calendars we could begin a new game called........HEY LISA what did you have to eat and what did you do on ... fill in the date........think about it. It might be grand.

Ta

Maggie
Its a little scary....

Emma
that is awesome. I was actually wondering today what i had been doing on July 27th, 2000 so that really helped me out.

Lisa
asked and answered......I'm a freaking genius....

Carrie
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! for some reason going to the movies with Lin and Whit made me laugh... and not even knowing who Jonathon was who's party they went to... too funny...you are either cleaning out stuff or looking for something and got side tracked.....

Carrie
Emma your comment cracked me up

Lindsey
That was great. So funny Emma. I wonder what movie we went to? Prob a Christmas movie of some sort... Hmm... How old was Owen in 2000? Its 2008 and he's 12 so I guess that makes him 4. Wow. Crazy.

Judy
Owen is 13. He is a teenager. I personally think he should still be 9. I don't know what happened.
Judy
Okay well then Lisa, what was I doing on July 27, 2000?????

Lisa
Dance practice 7:00

Lindsey
Truly amazing

Carlie
you're like the chick from that people magazine that remembers EVERYTHING. i would hate that. where's the mystery? caitlin - i'm making head way with the a&s. i've compiled the list that we're sending to a&s saying we need their vitas. hopefully i can get that into excel and printed before 5. so unless they jump right on it, you won't have much to do tomorrow.

Carlie
and it's your turn on scrabble. hop to it!

Whitney
Car I would so not do it so Caitlin would have to tom...too funny

Carlie
hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha.
hmm.

Judy
Wow. You really are a freaking genius.

Lisa
Bite me Carlie......it's a journal/calendar.....my brain would not EVEN be able to remember any of that.....I may go back and erase all of the info regarding you.......

Lindsey
Wow... What happened there?

Carlie
Easy there, killer.
I meant no disrespect.

Whitney
Missed one...what?

Caitlin
Carlie, I have a proposal.
When people call the office asking for someone if we have had to do
this stupid FAD crapola, which might I add we do so much more work
than they do because not only do we do a heck of a lot more than one
person's, we also have to research and hunt up people's vitas! Anyway,
back to the point, we should say, instead of just academic affairs....
Academic Affairs, this is the student worker who is doing what your
lazy self complained about and since I am doing YOUR work, which
is not difficult, your just lazy, I do not have time to do anything you
are about to request, including a simple transfer. Therefore put
yourself to work, if that word rings a bell because it's what you were
hired to do, and look up their extension yourself and then call them
directly. Have a good day.... not!
That is just a rough draft. I can come up with better and you can add
some stuff as well. It'll be a collaborative effort.

Lindsey
You will prob be fired so just take that into account. Sounds great though!

No comments: