Thursday, December 10, 2009

Originated by Whitney
7-9-07
My Wisdom


Whitney
I am scheduled to have my wisdom teeth taken out next Wednesday, July 18, at 3:00 p.m. I would like cards, expressions of concern (in the form of gifts), and lots of attention throughout next week.
Beginning Monday: I want encouraging text messages saying that you are praying that everything go smoothly. I would also like prayers that I will have NO pain.
Tuesday: I would like all my favorite foods prepared and sent to my house. I will have breakfast with Big Frank, but will be available for lunch and dinner. I would like desserts and coffee at home after each meal.
Wednesday: I will not be allowed to eat after Midnight on Tuesday, so no food OR drink on Wednesday. We are back to prayers and e-mail. Please send them frequently throughout the day. Please pray all prayers in the Name of Jesus. I need a powerful healer involved in my situation. I appreciate that you are my family and friends, and know I can count on you to fulfill my wishes. I love you all.
Whitney

Melanie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Pray for you I will but you are gonna be so out of it there will be no need for emails on Wednesday. You have a prescription for sleep that in itself is the best thing ever and all you need besides prayer to get you through!
I don't even know what your favorite foods are--hmm
Hey wanna work in the church yard next Thursday?

Whitney
Although I am radically strong, I don't think I'll feel up to working in the yard the day after my wisdom is stripped from me.

Lindsey
I'm so glad I know you.

Lisa
I am stunned that you still have your wisdom teeth and now that you are losing them does that mean your wisdom goes out with them........that is saying you had wisdom to begin. As for the food, I like Melanie, have no idea what your favorites are but even if I did...........don't count on it. As for your be out of it, let's all meet at Whitney's so we can ask her questions and listen to her goofy answers and watch her drool and we can laugh and laugh and laugh........................................

Carlie
Monday: I can do.
Tuesday: Sorry, I'm busy.
Wednesday: I can do as well.
It's alot of fun getting those drugs.

Carlie
I'm there!!

Judy
I will do all of the things you asked for if I can have some of your drugs.

Carrie
I like Lisa did you have wisdom before????????? (I know ya'll have missed the .........!!!!!!!!!!?????????)
Other than peanut butter, cheesecake,salads,hamburgers and pretty much anything Big Frank cooks oh yeah his cooked in the oven eggs... yes I am a better aunt cause I know what your favs are.... BECAUSE I have bought and delivered!!!!!!!!!! (never again) to you.... Who knew our wisdom is in the teeth.... hhhhaaaa I still have mine.... must be the wisdomest of allllll....... will try to remember Monday's duties and what else was there???????????????

Melanie
If they gave her Valium or Vistaril(sp ?) I would do it too

Maggie
Since she’s on the drugs, let’s not cook anything and tell her she ate it all.

Judy
Sheer genius, Maggie.

Melanie
I agree sheer genius and how funny!

Lisa
Kudos Mag........I love the word kudos........and the word yehaw......yep it's a good one

Melanie
yehaw and yippie kaya both good words we don't get to use

Carlie
you should try to find a link of the amazing ringtone you showed me tonight. share the wealth.
and..yehaw? really?

Lisa
That ring tone has changed my entire life......for real

Carrie
Hilarious Maggie simply hilarious......and the ring tone is too funny as well.... can't seem to get mine off of Walker Texas Ranger thou... HHHHEELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!! need the funny one......

Judy
i only use yippie kaya when I'm being sarcastic.

Carrie
we may have to find occasions to use the words yehaw and yippie kaya.... lets start a new trend of words....

Olivia
anytime you are fighting Indians and then at a campfire eating beans from a can, you can use those words.

Carrie
I love yours and Maggie’s minds... fascinating... too funny.....

Melanie
Olivia I like the way you think

No comments: