Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Schools for raccoons

Originated by Lindsey
Raccoon
1-17-08


Lindsey
Ok, so I walk out of ONE of my classrooms and I turn the corner and in the outside hallway I see what I THINK is a cat. As I take a better look I see that it is in fact a RACCOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. Well, it scurried on out.
I texted Whitney and said I just saw a raccoon in the hallway at school!
Her response?
OMG! Maybe she was looking at schools for her kids! I'll teach that class!!
She's crazy... :)

Lisa
Wow that's amazing and yes Whitney is nuts

Lydia
I love love the fact that Whit sees the glow in everything

Emma
"OMG! Maybe she was looking at schools for her kids! I'll teach that class!!" -Whitney
Yea. That's probably what she was doing.

Stephanie
as previously stated in a brief conversation with whitney this morning...
whitney is a total nutter and i love her for it.
legitimately made me happy. she is one of the weirdest people ever.

Judy
What do raccoons go to school to learn?
And maybe - just maybe the little raccoon children were IN TROUBLE and THAT'S why their mother was there. Anybody think about that?

Carrie
glow???? yes wonder how that girls mind works. too funny and that is not something you see everrrday in school........Rudy Raccoon... what that his name???

Carrie
can Judy and Whitney fit in the same net????

Judy
What?! What?! What?!

Judy
These sweet little baby girls need a home.....Any takers?
(There were pictures of pups that Judy was trying to unload. Picture cute pups in your head.)

Lindsey
Mrs. Judy! They're precious! That first one especially! Can't do it though. I am in the market for a kitten though...

Olivia
My mom won't let us have another.

Lisa
Olivia is correct......we are full up on dogs......and Addy loves Rosie so much

Lisa
And it was Rocky raccoon stepped into the room only to find Gideon's Bible.......

Lindsey
Lisa, I have no idea what you just said.
I'm thinking because of your ad that you sent us Mrs. Judy I dreamed that you gave me a puppy and I was like crap what am i going to do with it.
On another note, Whitney and I discussed this the other day Mrs. Judy. Can I call you Judy? Or at least refer to you as Judy in e-mails? It is so much trouble to type that Mrs. :) Pray about it and let me know. :)

Caitlin
Addy does really love Rosie... probably more than us.

Lydia
you should all be ashamed if Rosie thinks she is unloved

Lisa
Caitlin means Addy loves Rosie more than Addy loves us

Caitlin
Hahahaha yes! I was questioning Addy's love for us not our love toward Rosie

Judy
You are plenty old enough to call me Judy. Please do.

Lindsey
ok Judy. :) I will try.

Judy
Is nothing really going on or am I off the crazy mail list?

Carrie
its January....aint nuttin goin on... unless we are both off the list.

Lydia
It's too cold for anything to be going on

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i still call her mrs. judy and i work with a lady that i call "mrs. lynn" and she asks me to call her lynn and i can't do it. old respectful habits die hard i guess...