Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lisa's beach day 4

I made the time to do two more posts before I leave town. I finished one late last night and then one this morning. Last night's may have been under the influence of loopiness. There was no alcohol involved. BUT. Florida overload is affecting my life. 

This IS the absolute last post before next week, because I am leaving this afternoon after work. 
Those people from the last post were Caitlin and Carlie.
This went sailing by one day.
A trend started for hands on the head. It didn't take.
Melanie and I were obviously taking the same pics at the same time.
Red chair convention.
He was like a little fish.
Hanging with the Pops.
There was always someone around to check on the boy.
Still with the hat.
Werkin it. 
I'd say the pool like conditions were a hit with William.
I like a multi layered photo. James in the front, Becky. William and Bill in the back.
This one too.
Happy...
Unhappy...
Still unhappy I think...
John almost never stops looking for stuff in the sea.
Motley crew.
And some sunset photos.







I just can't cull as many as I probably should.
The newlyweds.


Cute pics of them.
OK! 

I'm really really out this time. 

See some in Texas.

Others I'm sorry you aren't coming.

Godspeed to all the travelers. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a test for Whitney

Mollie_Walker said...

I just had the BEST surprise of two posts!!!!!

Becky said...

Awesome sunset week......