Friday, August 15, 2014

Melanie's photos from the beach Day 1

Day two at school was about the same as the first...still a little crazy. But it will settle down once the newbies get used to the routine. There are very few other things to report so I'll get right to the beach posting... 

I forgot to give photo credit for the bird pictures from the other day. I think Mollie took most of those. It's hard to keep up with the deserved photo credits when our pics are combined on my blog. Just keepin it real here. This post is Melanie's from the first day at the beach. If you weren't holding a child or near a child...then the likelihood of you being in these is not very good. BUT. The babies NEVER complain about not liking their pics. AND they are just so darn cute. 

It's always fun to see a different perspective from someone else. So lets see what she saw.
I love a pic by the seaside. 
Cute.
Mags and the nephew.
This picture is beyond adorable. May need to be a senior slide pic.
Or this one.
Gac and William.
There's that wave riding group again but this time with William.
Not sure he's so happy about his recent time in the ocean.
Checking out the gulf.
But loving the pool as well.
This was before James got sick.
He looks like he was having fun too.
And here as well.
I'm showing great personal restraint by culling many pictures that everyone has already seen. But this only completes day one! I get exhausted just thinking about how many more days there are still to post.

This one is short and sweet because I have just so many words. And I'm fresh out tonight...which is actually tomorrow now since I started this....actually three or four days ago. I don't know why I continue to say that here. Oh well I just said it again.

Also...thanks for all the comments! I love comments! Really really!

But now I've got to go see if my bed and pillow are still in the same place.

Will be so pist if they aren't.

The rambling is now officially over...

4 comments:

Mollie_Walker said...

I did take the bird pictures! I'm loving the beach posts but they also make me sad.... because I want to go baaaaaccccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love that pic of me and James!

Anonymous said...

I love that pic too!! Love all the pics!!

Becky said...

Love the contemplative pic of William, snotty nose and all! The pics of Lucas are awesome and all pics of Lin and James are awesome as well. Gosh, we have cute kiddos!!