Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Melanie's day 2 at the beach

Another Update about Owen and the first day of college. I really got no other info. But he was happy with his first day and his new campus job. 

When we all got home yesterday some still had to do the ALS challenge and then we went to watch other people do their challenge as well. And since I can't successfully upload any videos to my blog, which is really annoying, I can't show any of them here. 

When I got home after the observance of challenges, I discovered the DVR hadn't taped the finale of the show Caitlin and I were waiting to watch. Crisis!! Luckily it came back on at 10:00 and the crisis was averted. But the cable people really need to step up their game...because it's not been good lately. 

Another update on the kid who's scared of me, he didn't cry a drop today. I hope we've turned a corner. 

Now lets get back to Florida pictures...

This crop of photos is from Melanie's camera on day two. It's really not easy looking at these knowing school's started and we have no chance of going back anytime soon. It's just one big ugh. AND. Summer's temperatures are really not helping since it's 1 million degrees outside. 

Again there's a few with no commentary. Some people make no effort to be funny in their photos. Ain't nobody got time for that.  

Lets see what we got...




A better view of William seeing the crab.
The crab's bugging out.
Cute pic.
Olivia and I discussed all these pictures trying to decide if any should be deleted. 
And we decided...
There's a logical reason to keep each one of these. See the water coming up here?
This one is cute as well. 
And we thought his foot looked cute in this one. 
And he hopped on GGmaw's ride.
And this one is cute as well. 
This seems short but it's what's for supper. That phrase just came to me. It's frightening how my mind works. 

I have 40 current minutes until I'm back to the grind of my 2 and one half hour job, and according to my back door thermo meter checker it's 94.6 degrees outside. It would seem that summer has decided to show up and kick the crap out of us. 

I'll be back!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We should have known summer would find us

CAW said...

So glad you aren't scaring the children anymore insert tongue out smiley face here.....

Mollie_Walker said...

The "it's what's for supper" made me laugh out loud. Completely random... What's for supper tonight..?!

Becky said...

Great pics all of them. And your comments are always awesome!