Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Lucas was at the beach on day 3

I've had so few words to write in the last few days that it's been difficult to blog. Blogging with no words is darn near impossible. But the problem remains that I still have hardly any words. Nothing's happening. School's in for all people now and so far so good. I could tell you about the epic battle that occurred the other night with three bugs in my utility room and I could tell you that Olivia ran from the area screaming, "I can't! I can't!!" She was absolutely NO help at all. I may or may not have done lots of yelling and screaming myself, but I was battling the beasts. It was a horrible experience for me personally and I had trouble sleeping after the traumatic event. But one of the evil creatures got away and unbelievably my next morning began with happening upon it and beginning the day battling again. I hate bugs. I still get jittery just thinking about it. 

The other things that have happened are, I had a sandwich for supper and organized my utility room. I also went to work. I told you I had nothing to talk about!  Things are gonna have to pick up soon. Hopefully. 

Since I have nothing else to say, lets go back to the FLA pics. 

My pics from beach day three included Lucas, Lucas and more Lucas. I guess no one else was at the beach that day! 

Lets scroll down and see what he did...

He slept...
Oh look! I guess some people did come to the beach.
Still sleeping.
Position change.
Relaxing again.
Still sleeping.
Oops! The baby has awakened with a stink eye! 
Who woke me up!?
Is he mad?
Hasn't decided yet...
Aww...not mad.
Rosy cheeks.
Cutie pie.
He was happy to be at the beach.
I may have time for two posts today. But there may be no words added. I just have no words!! 

3 comments:

Mollie_Walker said...

SUCH A CUTE KID. I need to set up a date with him soon. 😍

Anonymous said...

I miss him and my date with him is still weeks away so very sad

Becky said...

LRT is definitely a cutie pie!