Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Easter 2012

As Easter comes each year, so does the annual family photo shoot. That's the big family. This is when we cram as many photos into the day as possible. There are big group shots, individual shots, small group shots and anything else that crops up. In other words, if two people happen to be standing near each other, chances are they're gonna have a picture taken. No matter what. It can be exhausting. For me, there's much pressure for a good picture, especially on a pretty Easter morn when the photo taking can be outside. We've been very fortunate, after several rainy Easters in a row, to have had two straight years of beautiful weather. So after church, it was right down to business to get the job done. Have a look at the good shots, and then wait for the post of the goofy shots. If you know me by now, you know they're definitely coming.

This year, Olivia was as uncooperative as a four year old! And I'm not even kidding. I don't feel bad about saying that at all!


But Emma loves a photo shoot.


My three girlies.


Caitlee B.


These people are waiting for the next group call. It's a process.


As are these. I suspect Lindsey looks as if she's thinking about smacking Bill. But it's just a thought.


Then she turned her focus to something else.


Peeps unprepared.


Peeps prepared.


Love this. Love love love.


Had to do another, cause I love this one too.


Sissy and bro.


Love it.


And this.


Where in the world was Mollie?


The Turner fam, minus Austin, plus William under wraps.


William doesn't look like himself here.


Gotta have one more pre-baby shot.


My fam.


The grands with the Billie.


And one more. You have no idea how many pictures it takes to get one or two good ones. Just wait for the next post, you'll see.


The grands with the Gmaw and Carrie. William's completely unrecognizable. On Easter morn, he had 16 more days to cook.


Great picture of Carrie and Mom.


The Walker family.


Everyone finally behaved for this money shot.


The originals minus Becky, and another.


These two are something else.


And then you add this one! Whew. Muahahahaha.


Great pic of Carrie and Jared.


Gmaw with the Emma.


Jared with the Gmaw.


Mollie C. and Carlie T.


The Livster and the Emmster.


And last but not least, one more picture of three beautiful girls.


That's a wrap people!


There is just so much commentary I can come up with, after doing this for almost three years, I may be out of words. I definitely need new words. And definitely is another word I can never spell correctly. It's highly annoying!

Up next, outtakes. My favs. So, if I'm trying for the most beautiful picture ever in the history of the world, why do I love the outtakes so much?

But truly I do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha that's true liking all the outtakes says a lot about your personality I think!! That you like to find the fun along life's way :-))

gnar car said...

i forgot about mine and mollie's FABULOUS PIC!!!! we're glowing. hehe.

and i hope by 'you add this one in here' means 'the other two pale in comparison'!

Unknown said...

I Miss my belly!!!!

gnar car said...

really?

Unknown said...

Yes!! I loved it.

Caitlin said...

What did you love about it?