Friday, May 25, 2012

What's happening and William's visit to our house

After I post the last pictures of Easter 2012 tomorrow, don't be expecting anything new til after June 3rd. The entire Louisiana faction of the family is mobilizing or has already mobilized to travel to Texas for Kelly and Jon's wedding. At this moment my family's the only one left, which means I'm the most adult in town. That spells trouble. Maybe it'd be better said I'm the oldest in town. That's really more true.

So unless I have a reason to post something in Texas, and so far I've never had an emergency blog post, the blog will be silent for a week. There's much left to do before I leave town, and since I've spent most of the day thinking about doing, rather than doing, that also spells trouble. So I gots to go get busy.

We had surprise visitors today when Lindsey and William came by for a few. It's been over a week since I'd seen his sweet face. Oh my goodness he's so sweet, smiling and ready to talk. Can't wait for it! He performed all his tricks while here.

He slept.


He yawned.


He smiled.


He tried to talk.


All the while Addy was freaked at this little creature in our house. It's her first sighting of a baby, and she hadn't an idea what to think. It was highly amusing.


OK peeps, that's it til the post tomorrow and then......

I hear Texas calling my name.

Later taters.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Baby yawns and smiles are the bestest!