Friday, May 4, 2012

A visit with William

We went to see William last night, because we were having withdrawals. When my girls and I arrived, he and Dad were hanging out with the Mom. So Bill passed him to Caitlin, who passed him to Emma who passed him to me, who passed him to Olivia, who passed him to Lindsey. He's gaining in cuteness by the day. Have a look at William day 10.

Some of my peeps have arrived for a visit? I'll try to awaken for my minions.


I'll give you about 5 to 10 minutes of awakeness, but that's all I'm promising.


I love to hear how cute I am.


Need the sucking device.


OK, now let's have some real face time.


Uh uh uh, that was exhausting. I feel a nap coming on.


Yep, I'm definitely feeling nappy.


Watch this sleep thing, cause I've got it perfected.


Just a little stretch.


Awwww yeah.


Boom! Sleep has come, it's O VER.


Gotta get my beauty zzz's.


Don't mess with my face, it's the money shot.


See you next Thursday.

Awake or asleep, I'm totally worth spending time with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A man of many expressions!!!!