Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 Part 3...It looked like the tree was going to win

By this time of the night, all picture taking devices I owned had dead batteries. These pictures were taken with Caitlin's phone. If you're bored with this story, just beware there are 1 or 2 more posts coming so you might want to bug out of my blog for a few days. But, I'm loving it so since I'm the only one that votes here, I win!!

We started with this much tree.




Then it began to shrink in size.


By this time, major cutting had taken place but the most dangerous was yet to be done.


Spider legs tree.


There was a time to cut and then a time to think.


More progress.


And more


Thinking again.


They were getting closer to being finished.


But there were some hangups.


That's me thinking about going to give my 2 cents.


And that's just about what my 2 cents was worth. But they did listen.


They had come to an impass of progress.


Just about ready to decide to call it a night.


That's it, show's over for the night.


After a long night of heart stopping drama, a good night's sleep was needed. It was a good decision. Thanksgiving day would bring an end to the story of the tree. I'm happy to report, it had a happy ending.

Come back for more....

No comments: