Monday, October 18, 2010

Update on the stealing

We don't have our stuff back.

But it's since been discovered that the chickens were stolen sometime Friday night....maybe in time for fried chicken on Saturday. I'm so grieved about the poor little chickens. I'm not sure I can look at photos of them without wondering if they are dead or alive. I mean if they are still alive, could they be identified? We have lots of pictures of them. We could have a chicken line up. In case you can't tell, I'm very worried about the chickens. John thinks they killed them before they took them so as not to have chickens in the ford Taurus. If it's true, that's so brutal.

Also an outside light bulb was unscrewed. So, the plot thickens. Did they stop by during the day to unscrew the light because they weren't sure if it was a motion detector light and when the slime balls came back that night they would be motion detected? Or did they do it when they began the stealing? The answer really doesn't matter but it makes me curious.

I need my own crime lab and assistants because the police don't care.

More later...

No comments: