Saturday, October 2, 2010

My head's spinning right round baby right round

If I did a stream of consciousness right now it would go something like this:

My azaleas are gonna get cut today because they are up to the roof.....the roof the roof the roof is on fire.....what's the rest of that? Hmmmm

I don't care that it's not the time of year to cut azaleas because they are up to the roof....the roof the roof the roof is on fire.....what's the rest of that? Hmmmm

Why doesn't Emma appreciate my serenading her? So she's trying to study....my I have a dream song is fantastic.....I must point my arm to the ceiling when I sing I have a dream.....if you don't know the song of what I speak, watch Mama Mia.

Got to go rewatch Peter in the Park....hilarious

Need to buy dog food

Why did I blow my diet going to Olive Garden last night....I wish I didn't know my supper was 9 million calories.

If I start right now getting a sun tan it would probably take me til next summer to get a glow....cause this old girl is pale.

Why does TV have to suck?

I have to change clothes to cut my azaleas and get the electric cutters out and the extension cords out and then go cut my azaleas cause they are up to the roof the roof the roof the roof is on fire. What's the rest of that? Hmmmm

Teen Mom on Saturday....How can you not know you are 8 CREDITS SHORT OF A HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE JUST WEEKS FROM GRADUATION?!?!?!?! It just does not compute.

Now since Mollie's email, I have bless your beautiful hide wherever you may be stuck in my head....if you don't know the song go watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
It's in there along with my I have a dream song and the roof the roof the roof is on fire....what's the rest of that? hmmm.

I'M BORED OUT OF MY FREAKING SKULLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: