Friday, October 15, 2010

The Corsicana Flood of 2008

A few weeks ago Olivia wrote a paper for her English class documenting our stuck car incident in Corsicana. She made an A. Yay! I'm posting the A paper with pictures to show the extreme rain conditions that we had during our stay. It rained so much it was incredible. There have been a couple of times I've been in Corsicana when it rained this much. The roads flooded and the pasture was near swimming hole levels. The kids and dogs had a blast in the water and it looks like we were having lots of fun. But even so we made the decision to go home early. I'll let Olivia's paper take over from here.

BUT....before you read this beware.....he who has NEVER done anything stupid can throw the first stones.

Yep, thought so.

I hear no rocks whizzing by my head.

No comments: