Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The hacking explanation

Well see what had happened was I was trying to get Dale changed over to another email service that's more user friendly. He and I both thought that Mollie had set up a Gmail account for him a long time ago. So ALL DAY LONG I tried to get into this Gmail account using what I thought was his address and different passwords. Because I was certain it was Dale's account, I tried over and over and over but to no avail. I even tried to answer the security question which was, what's your favorite color? And each time I got it wrong, I was wondering what is Dale's favorite color? I still don't know the answer to that. I even went through the process Gmail has for recovering an account that's no longer being used. I sent an email to this person. I did many things...

Now in the meantime, Mollie had absolutely no recollection of ever setting up a Gmail for Dale. But since I've known Mollie all her life, (can anyone spell airhead?)I wasn't convinced she just might have forgotten. But there was a reason that she didn't remember....apparently, she never did make Dale a Gmail. So, last night Mollie did some investigating and discovered that the email address I was trying to access does in fact belong to another pastor man at another church!!

Which means, I had been trying to hack into that pastor man's email all day!

The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha at least you hope it's the end unless the other pastor takes umbrage. I love that word. That's funny stuff.

Mollie_Walker said...

UM! I just saw this..... AIRHEAD?!?!? I would be way more offended if I had a leg to stand on to prove you wrong... but, I have nothing.
Can anyone say Wingstop? :)