Thursday, February 4, 2010

There is a lot going on in that head.....it's frightening

I included this photo so we could have a look at the "storm coming" that we did not see back then. Look at that supposedly innocent face. After she was born, if we had begun to have meetings about her back then, we might have been able to get organized and have a game plan. Unfortunately we did not hear the "train coming" that is Whitney and so here we are. The following email is due to the fact that none of us equipped ourselves for the battle.

Originated by Whitney under Lisa's name
11-15-07

Lisa
I have decided...
Whitney is my favorite niece.
She’s curly, she’s funny, she’s the best.
I love the rest of you...just not as much as I love her.
Sincerely,
Lisa

Mollie
i do not believe for one second that mary lisa is the one that wrote this...
not even one single second.

Judy
I don't believe Lisa wrote that. I believe Whitney wrote that on Lisa's computer.
I'm right.

Mollie
puh-lese.
i think a little vomit came up with that email.

Carlie
mrs. judy - you have not been more correct about anything. EVER.
i was in the room when she wrote it. you should've seen her face. it was like a sun was reflecting off her face because she was glowing. she was so proud of herself.

Whitney
First of all: Mary Lisa, thank you, that is the sweetest thing you have ever said about me.
Second of all: the rest of you are just jealous and are trying to make yourselves feel better.
Third of all: Whatev to you all who are making stuff up about me writing it myself.
Fourth of all: I love you too Lisa.

Judy
Sigh......
It's always lovely to be right.
And for everybody to find out you're right - that's the best.

Judy
It's sort of like when Whitney sends cards to herself in the mail.

Whitney
Carlie,
Did you SEE what I was writing?
NO.
Did you SEE what I was writing?
NO.
Can you read MINDS?
NO.
Therefore, you do NOT know what I was doing in there
earlier.
Thank you very much.

Caitlin
I was also in the room and Whitney you told us what you were doing.

Whitney
Did not. You are making that up.

Editor's Note:
I obviously leave stuff unattended much too often because she does this stuff to me A LOT.

2 comments:

gnar car said...

hahahahha omg that pic is perfect!!

Unknown said...

yes lisa you are her target.