Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I think I'll take an extended break from the Corsicana pictures. I'm struggling a little with what to do next. I have a few ideas but don't have it all figured out yet. Maybe something will come to me in the next 2 seconds........nope that didn't happen. But I haven't given an update on movies watched lately so I will do that:

Definitely Maybe
Persuasion
Emma.....again
State Fair
Coco Before Chanel.......I got eye strain from reading the movie. Caitlin says, "It's in French and English." Oh really Caitlin......one dadgum sentence in English and when they said it we were so stunned, we almost didn't understand it.

It's been a fun holiday. You gotta love Louisiana for having a holiday for parties and debauchery. But we have made the most of the snow day and the weekend and the Olympics. Reality hits again tomorrow.........life is moving way too fast for me.

No comments: