Thursday, February 11, 2010

Owen

I love how Owen is sitting off to the side because he couldn't quite reach the pedals. Safety? Umm....no. But we learned it early and passed it down. There is no way he is more than 4 or 5 years old here but he is still operating heavy machinery. And there is the infamous story of Olivia jumping on the mower when he got off for a second and then she and Emma took off on it. I rounded the well house just in time to see Owen catching up to them as he got squeezed between the fence and the mower and got bounced off and onto the the ground like a rag doll. When I got to him, he was OK but his shirt was completely destroyed and I was HIGHLY pissed. The lawn mower was parked for the rest of the trip and Gran was very amused although he was concerned. I KNOW there were spankings involved. God has been very kind to common stupidity.

1 comment:

CAW said...

oh yes I do remember that moment...