Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stepped in what?

Originated by Whitney
8-20-2007


Whitney
I just stepped in gum. What kind of sick @#$@#$@#$@#$@#$$T^%$^#$% spits their gum out where people are walking. I am furious. AND ANOTHER THING: why isn't throwing your cig on the ground littering? Someone did it right in front of me today. I wanted to step on their face. Hello! The earth is not your freaking footstool fool!!!
(Say that fast.)
Current Mood: Aggressive.

Caitlin
I am getting real tired of you sending me e-mails to this e-mail address!!!!
Haha... no but really we've been over this...
Thanks

Melanie
whew if you had not put the mood gauge there I would have been completely unsure as to your mood. I totally agree it is littering and your environment cause uh you need to be careful you don't get into something you shouldn't....THROW IT AWAY!!!!!

Lisa
I am LOVING this mood warning.
I agree with Melanie if you had not identified your current status, I would have been unsure.
Hate the cigs on the ground, hate litter all together
Mood......kinda pissy but hoping for just aggravated

Carrie
Mood: scared of ALL of ya'll !!!!!!!
I am gonna make sure I don't put my ciggys out on the earth where Whitney can see......

Emma
oh yes i love the mood warning!
Mood...... pms oh yea i can feel the anger boiling inside of me! i just feel like finding someone i can get angry at and yell at for a couple of hours over the fact that they probably didn't do anything im just pissed off.... its in full force

Carlie
i read this and i think, "THROW IT AWAY!" kinda wish you would've said it to some random person walking by. THAT would've made my day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the THROW IT AWAY comes from confrontational Whitney picking up some guys trash and showing it to him and yelling at him. He just wanted her to jump in his truck wasn't bothered by the yelling at all.

gnar car said...

i thought we were gonna get shot that night. omg.

THROW IT AWAY.

Unknown said...

she didn't realize how close she would have to get to pick it up. then she was committed and she had to follow through. i laughed so hard.