Thursday, February 18, 2010

Whitney's Patriotism

In honor of the Olympics and national pride which for some reason, Whitney was full of on this day in 2007.

Whitney’s patriotism
Originated 7-25-07


Whitney
I don't know how many of you have heard me say this, but, here it is again: Yes, there are amazing beaches out of the country, but there are AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL beaches in the U.S. as well. We don't have to leave the country to find cool things. There is really so much in our country that we don't experience...I want to experience it.
I love the USA.

Lisa
Now lets all sing Kumbaya and God bless the USA Whitney

Caitlin
Thank you Whitney for your patriotism! I agree with you.

Carlie
"I love the USA."
Whitney's random appreciation of the USA makes my day even better. hahah. Today was a great day. Why, you ask? a.)anticipation of the beach trip. b.)got my car all fixed up. oil changed, new air filter, and some kind of new liquid in there(i don't know what it's called obviously) but it helped my car be all good again. c)eyebrows waxed, d.)whitney's random appreciation of the USA, & e.)to top it off, the BEST part of my day, was seeing SAM on Top Chef! Yum, YUM.
off to the beach, suckers.
later.

Lisa
I love the some kind of liquid that they put in your car.......maybe lemonade.......maybe apple juice.......maybe brake fluid.......whatever..........girlie girl

Caitlin
and I love Sam....

Caitlin
Only not love love

2 comments:

CAW said...

My comment....LOVE the hydrangea...say it like Martha would!!!Maggie LOVES the way she says it...do you remember that Maggie?? or was it Carlie?? AND you have gone GREEN!!!!!knew they'd get ya!

Emma said...

Loving the new layout!! It was such a wonderful surprise to see!!