Thursday, July 22, 2010

What a great day

We had a wonderful time yesterday. It was so fun spending time with Brooke, Meredith, and her 3 girls Ella, Maddie and Ava. My favorite times in my entire life have been spent with my family. There's really nothing else that compares and I'm glad about that. I love my family. I love spending time with them, whether it's at the beach, in Corsicana or in Monroe. Our family as a whole is pretty fantastic.

It's been a long time since I've spent much time around kiddos and it's been a really long time since I've taken pictures of moving targets. I'm a little rusty but even so I'm pretty pleased with the results. And not much in the world can compare to little girl giggles, except maybe little girl giggles in their pj's. It's pretty great stuff.

Ella eating orange sherbet ice cream.
She loved it


Maddie being cute.


Ava being precious.


Brooke and Maddie...auntie and niece. I love it.


Great Grandma and Ava


Grandma and the girlies


Melanie, Meredith and Ava looking like she might grab that cheerio with her feet.


Ava giving raspberries and Caitlin


Great aunt Melanie and Ava


Whitney's dream come true.
People that love Disney songs.
What adult has Disney songs on their ipod?
That would be Whitney.


Mom and daughter


Gmaw and the girlies again




Ava clearly unsure about the man that had been causing trouble all night.




Eyes were supposed to be closed.
Lindsey wasn't obeying the rules.


Emma loading the girls up with neon braclelets and necklaces.


Like I said it was a great day.
And apparently, I need to watch my fricking mouth. You should have seen the stares I got when I said, "SHUT UP!" (Not telling someone to mind you but in exclamation.)

Fricking......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha. Great day. Love all the pics.

Cyndi said...

LOVE the picture of Melanie with Ava . . . Beautiful lady! <3