Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Peaches, bubbles, a dog and a door

I guess these pictures of peaches are more of my fruit series. Emma took all of these. We found the peaches on the side of the road and we found the bubbles at Wal Mart.









My 2 "old" teen aged daughters wanted bubbles. I don't think I've bought bubbles since they were 6 years old. But they made for some pretty pictures and Addy, the chicken dog, was completely scared of them.















I love this door on the back porch. I love the way it looks in the afternoon sun. I must have walked through that door a million times in 51 years.


And in 51 years, I was never disappointed with who or what I found inside.

2 comments:

gnar car said...

how were the peaches? i could go for a good peach right now.

gnar car said...

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmer.