Sunday, September 25, 2016

Here's a little stolen surprise

I have done something that may make people mad, and yet I'm totally OK with it. But I have broken a protocol. Snapchat protocol. What I did was, over the course of receiving snaps in the last few months, I took screen shots of many photos and am posting them here. 

Here's the first of the stolen snaps. Even when using the word stolen in regards to these pictures, I don't feel bad about it. In fact, s
ome of you may even enjoy seeing these again. You gotta be quick when viewing the snapchat. If you get distracted or look away for just a sec.....gone...gone for good. 

That is unless Sasa screenshot it. So lets get past the stealing and move onto the pics. 

I think that's a right nice fine idea. 
The puppy snap by Mom and son is super cute.
Want your child to have a panda face? Open the snapper and give it a go.
The many moods of Lucas on snapchat. All amuse me to no end.
A little fake lipstick and some colored glasses and these boys had themselves a partay.
What's WEIRD is the ears behind her that split between 2 photos on the wall.
Old school Emma with new school Emma. These "snap with a friend" snappers NEVER work for me.
True words. If only walking around with a head full of flowers wouldn't call some pretty weird attention to yourself.
Carlie was telling the truth, she wasn't in Hawaii. 
Then one night I was here in my house and saw the police snapper and immediately asked for full participation from my snapper friends. They quickly complied and happiness ensued for me. It's one of my most fave series. 
Mollie
Lindsey
Carlie
Maggie
Me, of course working that handle bar pretty awesomely I might add.
The Beebs.
The police photos segued quite nicely into this thug life pic of Anna.
We moved onto an under the sea theme and many seemed to enjoy it. 
Kit Kat
This one snuck into the middle of the water pics because once it's in the blog mix it is SOOO hard to move it properly. And it's one of my all time faves. 
Back under water at the bank.
And Jimmy James doesn't even know how to swim yet!
One William under water.
The second William is successfully holding his breath. Excellent job.
Anna was not interested.
The Mom nailed it as well.
This caused me to laugh out loud when I saw it. 
Emma bringing it in DC.
Billie bringing it in Louisiana. 
Anna was rocking the sunglasses.
So was Kit Kat at work.
It was a twofer for Gmaw on the headband. 
Another great snap.
Argh to you Bill.
And then the most brilliant snap ever in the history of snaps brought to you by Carlie. It's sheer genius and I don't think he knows it even exists. 
And there is the first installment of something I'm calling stolen snaps. I have many more people, and I can't wait to share them with the world. Or the 0 people reading my almost nonexistent blog these days. 

It's 4:30 on a Sunday afternoon and Les Miles just got fired from LSU football. He had 10 million reasons to get fired and not quit. Ahhh such is the life. I know I'd get fired for 10 million. 

Also on this Sunday, September 25th, it's 93.2 degrees in my backyard. Really Fall? You're embarrassing yourself. It's supposed to be 85 tomorrow but I'll believe it when I feel it. And not one second before. 

Well I'm off to work on another post before I go for my Sunday afternoon ride to I'm not sure where. We may find a fake country rode in Louisiana that will never be as good as Texas and go right down it to see what happens.

If I remember, I'll come back and let you know what happens.

Safe travels to all and happy rest of the Sunday to everyone.

1 comment:

CAW said...

Love love love the pics!!!!