Saturday, July 3, 2010

Really bad pictures of a hayride

This could be the summer of 1981 maybe? I'm so confused. Dale and Lydia don't seem to be present but Suzie, Meredith and Brooke are. These terrible pictures just make white people whiter. The most active participant seems to be Randy though.

In this first one he may be waving in an airplane.


He seems to have waved it in or off.


He seems to be calling for peace for the hayride.


He seems to be looking for a coon.

Don't be fooled by bad pictures vs. unposed pictures. Unposed pictures can capture lots of fun things like kids misbehaving or being silly but in spite of Randy's behavior here, these are just plain bad. Not that I want to, but I don't even know who to blame for these. The "regular" picture takers, Melanie, Suzie, Carrie and myself are in the photos so I have no idea who's in charge. But thank the good Lord for digital cameras. Let's just say this was strictly for documentation purposes and because I wanted to be able to say Randy was calling for peace for the hayride. I cracked myself up with that line. And Lord knows I love to crack myself up.

No comments: