Monday, July 19, 2010

Some things that happened today

1. Addy and John were in the living room. Owen, Caitlin and I were in the den. Willie (the cat) and Addy (the dog) hate each other. Willie was outside and walked by the front window "provoking" Addy to KA BLAM! hit the window with her front feet AND SHATTER THE GLASS.

SHATTERED.
Ridiculous.
She needs to embrace her cat brother and then maybe we can be a family. There'll be zero tolerance for the question, "Aww is Addy OK." She's fine....as well as intolerant of cats. Me to Addy, "Why! Why did you do that?" Addy's response? Silence.

2. Today I went to take pictures of the awesome clouds....there were tons....just wait for the blog post you'll see....and this old bat behind me had zero tolerance for me "lingering" at the stop sign whilst I was taking pictures so she honked at me not once but twice and the rear view mirror sighting of her face wasn't pretty. I'm sayin she was completely pist. As long as I'm not the one being held up, everybody can just calm down!

3. Me to Olivia, "Right after I turned my head to look at Caitlin, my eye began to twitch."
(Caitlin became ridiculously, immediately and highly offended.)

4. Olivia, "Let's go see if we can see the chickens."........pause......."Oh wait it's cloudy....chickens like full sun.".........again?

5. Olivia, "Mom you really are just like Jen Lancaster.....with some amount of less cussing."

6. Me to Olivia, "I think I'm much funnier in person than on paper." Olivia's response? Silence

7. Me to Caitlin, "What other funny, wise and intelligent stuff did we say in the car today" Caitlin, "I was reading."

8. I never can get to 10.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw all the clouds and never once thought I should take pics of em just thought oh lots of clouds today wonder where they've been

Unknown said...

You are so Jen Lancaster.

gnar car said...

9. this morning, my trainer was talking to a customer in the drive thru, trying to explain why she needed her ID.
trainer says, "do you follow me?"
customer, "not at all."

it was hilarious and we said it all morning.

10. i could eat my weight in pretzels.