Monday, March 29, 2010

I'll post some Easter photos of years gone by this week. I have some that document stunningly bad clothes choices. You'll see what I mean. If anyone has any Easter pics on their phones, please send them to me. Otherwise I will have to scan and scan and scan and that always makes my sigh and say oy vey. But I'll do it. Because I love to remind people that throughout the years, we have all made bad decisions with our clothes. Just as in this picture below.
Some observations:
Although he is adorable, Austin looks like a very small southern businessman
Carrie's dress is bright and busy.
Mine is well hidden but it surpasses Carrie's in the bright and busy.
Although baby Caitlin is hiding John's neck area, he is in fact wearing a BOW TIE!
Whitney looks like she has an opinion about something.....shocking.
Melanie looked and looked but she couldn't find a hot pink dress ANYWHERE.
Slade is rocking the little Lord Fauntleroy hairdo.
Lydia's dress is 2 inches off the ground.
Billie's outfit contains hot pink and busy but that's really just her everyday life.
Becky is missing in action. It's possible her outfit was so bad we refused to let her in the photo.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG. This made me laugh out loud. Whitney's love of hats started early.

gnar car said...

austin looks sooooooooo adorable!

and seriously mom, the dress....and carrie looks like she's going to prom in the 80s. love you dear, but the dress....

whit's face is hilar.

CAW said...

I loved that dress!! I was stylin... Becky MAY still have that dress