Monday, March 8, 2010

Life happens

I find that life has been kicking the crap out of me lately and therefore have had neither laughter nor ideas to contribute to my blog. But I've enjoyed the weather for the last few days and because taking pictures is one of my favorite things to do, I've been doing it a lot. There are trees and flowers blooming everywhere and it's been wonderful to behold. So the things that are blooming are the things that I've been photographing.

Also Olivia's graduation invitations have been ordered and the grad party is just 24 days away which means Easter is just 26 days away! Double yikes! And I'm just several months away from having 3 kids in college with one on the road to graduation. There are no more words for how fast time has flown. What happened to the days of diapers and formula and building tents in the den with chairs and 40 blankets and juice glasses and strangulations out of fits of rage from angry 2 year olds? I just don't know what to say. Owen will be taking Driver's ed this summer and will maybe be heading to public school in the fall. I can't take much more change or I may finally combust. I want to know the end of the story before I get to it. Moments of consolation and peace only come from trusting God and reading His Word and believing that He only wants the best for me and my family in spite of what I see with my eyes. If I didn't have Him, I'd have been gone a long, long time ago. Trusting God.....it's what I spend all of my days doing.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I'm counting on this scripture God. Give me the courage to let you have your way in my life.

No comments: