Friday, March 5, 2010

Writer's block

I'm afraid it's time to start scanning pictures again which means my den is gonna look like a bomb exploded until the scanning has been completed. I'm having a difficult time posting things right now. I'm sort of having writer's block but I know I will break through and find a new thing.

On another note, we started watching Glee last weekend and once again I've come late to the party because OMG it's fantasticness in a bottle. It has possibly changed my life? Well, maybe not quite but I love love love it. And although I have been known to love High School Musical for all the wrong reasons, cheesiness being the main one, Glee is the polar opposite but still excellent.

On another another note, American Idol is sucking huge and losing me fast. The boys are better than the girls but that's not saying much. But I feel like I could have a huge behind the scenes career helping people not be stupid, look stupid and say stupid on TV. I may have missed my calling. As with the ice skaters and the outfits, I know I could help them at least pick a decent song for once.

And with all that, I think I have bored myself so much that I shall now go to bed and see if tomorrow I might wake up a bit more inspired. Sweet dreams to all.

No comments: