Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Emma's Jap Mag photos

Olivia has been shortening a few words here and there for some time now like rom com. Not that she came up with rom com for romantic comedy on her own, but she did initiate it in our house at least. So the other day when we were going to take some photos, she said something about taking pictures of Jap Mags.....Japanese Magnolias......and so now that's pretty much what we call them all the time. Is it to save time? Well, what would we be saving the time for? It's just what they are now called by my fam. Uh oh another abbreviation. Hmmmmm......

Anyway, Emma told me about a beautiful Jap Mag on ULM campus so when I went to get her today I took my camera. She stood on the roof of my car and got a different perspective of the tree and I think these photos are gorgeous. I could frame about 100 of these alone. We may all need to pool our pics and have a gallery show. What fun that would be! We just need a gallery and people that give a crap that we took photos that we all love.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all the flowers they are all lovely