Saturday, April 18, 2015

Corsicana April 8, 2015

Today has been another struggle to get a post up, which makes me wonder about quality versus quantity. Today was a typical Saturday for us, watched Amazing Race, mowed the yard, ate supper and no plumbing problems. Glad about that. I really have nothing new to report, so there may be very little info to disseminate over the next three days of posts. For now, I have two more Corsicana posts to do and then decisions must be made about what to do next. 

I'll worry about that later.  

Post number four of seven...

April 8, 2015
I don't like being the only one who writes about our trip, but no one else is gonna. 

We had Collin Street for breakfast....back up first....one pee in the night...it just can't be stopped.

Emma left after eating lunch and arrived safely home thank you, Jesus. It was overcast all day..bummer.

Olivia and I ran to town to look at some shops. I bought nothing.
On a later ride we found this in town. 
It's looking better than it has in a long time. 
John, Olivia and I went looking for poblano peppers, as well as other plants. After searching four places for the poblanos we found them at the Feed and Seed store downtown. In case anyone needs this info in the future. We ate at OMI...so good. Came home and Carrie arrived not long after. We chatted, road, found tons of bluebonnets and paint brushes, came home, sat and watched the day come to an end from the porch. 

The sunset was excellent. 

Rainbow.












We got Braum's early (remember the outhouse) and we got run in the house due to bugs. BUGS ARE OUT OF CONTROL.

To say Spring has Sprung, and the farm is teeming with all kinds of life, is an understatement. We leave for our night ride soon. Will report back. Oh, Addy got a bath and responded with her usual disdain for cleanliness. She loves to be dirty. And with the pond full of water, she has much to get dirty in. 

Back from the ride....Carrie and I "relocated" four pieces of "reclaimed" wood that we wanted from a building torn down in town. 

There were no animals to be seen. Oh wait! One bunny.

Back to the present...

I know I put tons of sunset photos in here, but it was too difficult to choose. Sorry. 

Tomorrow is Sunday fun day!

I'm out people!

2 comments:

CAW said...

lovely photos with the exception of the one of me and the rainbow. don't really see the rainbow as much as my face that looks like got hit in the with something and then was going to give a detailed account of how I disliked what ever hit me in said face!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sunsets I am sorry I missed those but not the break of dawn potty runs ; )