Monday, April 20, 2015

James had a first birthday party

Continuing with my daily posts with number six today. 

It seems like forever since I was going to post about the boys' first birthdays. And here it is two months later and I still haven't done it. So now I'm gonna. 

Today I'll cover James' b'day and tomorrow will be Lucas. We all know how I feel about doing things in order. It must be done when at all possible. 

I really don't have any news to report so I'm gonna get right to it. 

A first birthday is a huge milestone for the child and the parents. Happiness and family abounds.    






The birthday boy had just woken up.
The family.
Gee with the bday boy. 
Gee with the other bday boy. 
He seems excited about the party. 
Lucas is always slow to consider me, then we make friends. 
James with Papa.
The construction crew rebuilding the train table.
The magic moment arrived.
James' looking like he's getting a head start. 

And now he's down to it.
Looks like he may be a little territorial about his cake with his cousins. 
Back away! 
See?
This...
Is happiness.
William and the cuz catching up and celebrating sugar. 
The next birthday boy with his parents.

James with his GG.
Hmmm the only picture of his presents just happens to be the one we gave him. I'm shameful!
Lukie Lou.
Car Car with Jimmy James. 
Brooke and Walker.
Cutie pie.
Not sure Lucas agreed with this picture. 
The girlies.
And some more party goers.
William with a few of his females. 
Living large. 
James seems to be saying, "Who's that handsome fella in the mirror?
"Oh right! It's me!"
High fives to myself!
So cute!
Pretty sure he wanted me.
Then some thrill seeking began. 
And...
He loved it.
At the same time, Lukie Lou was tired...
And unsure...
Then decided to off road it. 
Lucas and Thomas the Train are now upright. 
First birthdays are in the books! I can't believe they are working on number two. It's almost as if I can feel time moving because it's going by so fast. But as it passes by too fast, it's so fun to watch these little boys grow. What will they grow up to be? Doctors or lawyers or teachers? Lord keep them safe all the days of their long lives and may they be happy and healthy and feel the love from their family always. May they always remember home is the best place it's there they are loved beyond measure.

More new and good memories are a good thing.

Peace and happiness to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessed beyond measure with our precious boys!!

Unknown said...

I missed this!!! Loooooove!