Thursday, June 6, 2013

One gorgeous photo

A couple of weeks ago Emma, Olivia and I rode out to a wheat field to take some sunset pictures, and I was very happy with the results. I have lots to post in the days ahead but there was one very special picture I loved so much that I used it for my header pic. And since I'm changing my header pic, I wanted to give credit to the photographer who happened to be Olivia!! I'm exclaiming in this manner because Olivia usually takes 40 pictures of lamp shades or the floor. So imagine my surprise when she decided to get serious, and took this amazing photo.

They just don't get much better than this. 

Well done Liv.


I've been in summer mode house cleaning and therefore blog posts have been put off, but I'm thinking about talking to myself about maybe considering to get serious about more blogging. But I'm still waiting on myself to open the discussion.

Dudes, we are so going to par tay.... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was that par tay gonna be at my house? ; ))