Thursday, October 11, 2012

The way it is

I'm gonna attempt to finish the Labor Day posts by the end of the weekend. But because I'm still trying to learn about posting the new way, I can't easily meld my photos with others. So, here are Melanie's camera pics, mine will be in the next post. Just know I'm frustrated and annoyed. I have other stuff to move onto and as usual, I'm sick of posting about this event! Let's move it people.

Ready!

Set!

Scroll!!

Maya, whose days are full and busy, finished with her morning meetings and moved on to surveying the farm.
Once Maya's back was turned, the "meeting people" forgot what she told 
them to do and got lazy.
Rosie drank water and stayed out of the heat.
Whitney bought a big hat.
William did something cute.
And cuter.
Whitney, still wearing the hat.
Can't put my finger on it....
And Olivia said, "What?"
After Maya's farm surveying, she found a good place for a nap.
Keeping a watchful eye.
Nice.
William and Carmen got acquainted.
Cute pic.
Whitney's big hat on a little bitty boy.
Maya cared not about dirty water when near heatstroke.
There was always a ham around.
Maya said no loitering!
Couldn't decide...
Which photo to use.
Maisy insisted on a ride.
Emma read a book.
Becky and Will D both took a nap.
Mollie caught a HUGE squirrel.

Whitney reflected on her huge hat purchase.

And asked Mollie why she didn't buy one.

And the huge squirrel found a big raccoon and they all took a photo together.
Once more with feeling.
That's it for now.

Later taters

No comments: