Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Morning everyone!

Morning on the porch, with healthy snacks like pound cake and cookies, that's where it's at. As people trickle out of their beds and assemble on the porch, we need stadium seating for all the boo tays. And the shade is chased until there is no more. At which point people start to sit in the oddest places, just to avoid the sun. And even though you can't tell it was hot, it was! Don't forget that. I found it necessary to announce it every few minutes, just to remind people I was hot. Let's scroll down together and see what we see.  

The group is assembling for the morning sit in.
Couldn't decide which pic was better.
Willie D showed up after a good night's rest.
Hanging with the g parents.
Keith's gonna have a tanning issue if he doesn't move soon. But here's an excellent example of the juxtaposition of being in a good seat, only to have the sun come along and run you off. It's a conundrum. LOVE that word!
Gee stealing some sugar.
Somebody's ready for Hollywood!
This side of the porch is still offering up some shade.
Trying on Papa's hat.
An excellent look on the boy.
The pursing of one's lips.
I AM Batman.....I don't know.....
Maybe I AM Batman.....
What's that? Did I hear someone call for Batman?
Aww shucks, I'll admit I'm Batman.
Looks like Batman's in need of his sucker device.
Even Batman needs a little sugar.
Maya's depressed thinking, "I thought everyone knew I was Batman."

When I began this post, I had not intention of making any Batman references. Clearly someone's getting punchy from all the commentary.

I gots to go to bed.

Peace out peace niks.

3 comments:

gnar car said...

hahahahah oh, maya

Anonymous said...

Love it. you can certainly make a case for those looks on his face that he was thinking something!!!

Unknown said...

Hahaha funny!