Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The huskers

In preparation for the picnic, someone's gotta shuck that corn. I don't know how Carlie and Whitney were chosen. Let's see if they worked in happiness and harmony.
 
Carlie, you might have run a brush through that hair gurl.
She's working hard on that corn.
There seems to be some tension here.
This picture has little redeeming qualities, but it's part of the sequence so....
Where's the corn?
It be there.
Toasting the corn?
Please a pony tail or something!
Shade vs sun issues.
They look like they survived the corn job.
And there's still harmony on the farm.

And there you have it, one more post. Now I'm REALLY going to bed!!

3 comments:

gnar car said...

haha yeah my hair does not look good

and i'm sure i was right in whatever argument we were having.

Anonymous said...

You two are more alike than I ever thought :)

Anonymous said...

I was talking to Carlie and Whitney. Realized that might not be clear