Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A brief recap and Caitlin's thoughts about life

We had a great trip to Corsicana, although it was too short. It just happened to be Gran's 105th birthday while we were there. Wish he'd been there to celebrate it with us. There was good weather and cold weather and lots of late night rides, the great stuff Texas trips are made of. And getting back to reality has hit some harder than others. As Caitlin and I were catching up on our shows tonight at about 8:45....she was the only one of my children home said, "I've got to go to bed soon so I can get up and go to work. It's a cold world out there Mom. It's not what I thought it would be when I was little" And so I asked her if she could go back to a simpler time, when would it be. She said, "Kindergarten. The work was still easy, you got lots of gold stars and you could still take naps."

Posts will be forthcoming soon.

I'm out like a fat kid in dodge ball.

No comments: