Friday, October 12, 2012

All I wanted was a simple photo

That's all I wanted....was a photo. My problem was, asking Olivia to take it. Because as much as Emma and I love to take pictures, Olivia does not. When I hand her a camera she starts saying things like, "I don't know how to hold it." "I can't." "I don't know how it works."  "I don't." Blah blah blah blah blah. And so as we were about to leave on the hayride and I asked her to take a photo of me and John, this is what I got. The reason I look as I do, besides the obvious, is because she was saying to me, "I don't know how to turn it on." "I don't know how it works." "I can't." "I don't." Blah blah blah blah blah.

And no one can ever say I'm not an equal opportunity embarrasser in the form of bad photos. Because here comes a slew of me!

Caitlin said I was throwing gangsta signs.
No alcohol was ingested before the taking of these photos.
Those bushes got the focus here.
The centering here as well as the previous photo is stunning.
GIVE THE CAMERA TO EMMA!!
Incredulity set in.
No alcohol....none.
OK, you look this way and I'll look that way.
Not even trying anymore.
Don't even know. And I love the tribble of whatever on my shirt.
So bad.
We are so far past ridiculous.
Melanie finally came over with her camera and so we're looking at her.
Losing the light.
And just when yout think it's over....
I do a monkey impersonation.
Disgust.
And she's still snapping away.
The next 2 pics....
Were taken by Melanie, or there wouldn't have been one decent shot.



Concluding thoughts?

Olivia is ridiculous!

The end of the stupid photo shoot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha but it was amusing to look at!!

gnar car said...

hahahah i remember watching this whole incident. still so amusing.

Unknown said...

Hahahhahahahaha