Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Still working on posts

But I saw this little gem and I had to share. This seriously may be THE funniest picture I've ever seen in my life. I laugh every time I look at it. It was taken with Melanie's camera at Grandma's on Thursday night before Christmas. I have no idea who was responsible for it but I'm really glad it happened. For those that don't know, this is Mollie's pup Marlie and what was happening at the time was people were trying to get her to show her teeth in a unique silent snarl that she's perfected. It's quite the amusing event when it happens. So, during the multiple photographic attempts to recreate the snarl, apparently Marlie got freaked.

It's awesome.


This photo below is what they were hoping for and even though it's not in focus, it's the closest thing they could get on film.....or on a digital camera that gets loaded on a computer and saves WADS of money on developing bad photos. Technology is AWESOME. SING IT!