Tuesday, January 31, 2012

All in a day in my life

About 15 minutes ago I locked myself out of my house in my sock feet after taking something to the trash. Of course I had no phone. BUT the back door was open due to the mild weather. So, the boat I've been griping at John about taking away from my house was still sitting near the 6 foot wooden fence I was going to have to traverse if I was getting back in the house without walking in my sock feet to a neighbor's house to ask someone to bring a key to let me in. So, I balanced the boat against our stupid cottonwood tree that I hate and wish was not there, and climbed onto the boat. I stood there for at least 5 minutes trying to talk myself into going through with this terrible idea. I made it over in one piece with only wrenching my arm a bit. The arm I already wrenched the other night as I was trying to move a couch cushion, which should tell you how good a shape I'm in.

I AM NOT bikini ready for the beach this summer.

And it ain't lookin good for it to happen either.

No comments: