Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The weekend getaway

Some quick things about the weekend.

It was hot.
It was fun.
It went too fast.
Many many pictures were taken of little girls by many photographers, so therefore there are many pictures to sort through. I don't know who took every photo with my camera so there will be very few credits. Just be proud of it if you know you took it.

I'll close with three photos which just happen to be three of my favorites....pictures and girls.

Literally edible.


Love this so much I can't tell you.


Love the light, love the face, love love love it.


There's lots to come.

It'll take a while.

I haven't even seen Melanie's photos.

This weekend getaway may take all of September to blog!

It'll be worth it though.

Lata

3 comments:

Jeff said...

be still my heart...L.o.V.e those!!!! we had such a great time this weekend...and i am just so thankful that my girls are making some of the same memories i did at their age!!!! when are we going again?!?!! we can't wait...we "just love this place"!!!!!
looking forward to the rest of the pics!

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the blogs to come!!!! Sweet girls make for great pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo adorable and I have some that I truly love dirty faces and all. I am always ready to plan a weekend over there. Just give me dates and we will make it happen.