Thursday, September 15, 2011

Zena Warrior Princess

One of the things my kids do occasionally while in Corsicana is shoot targets with a bow and arrow. Well, late Saturday afternoon Ava discovered the world of arrows. She found them fascinating. And since she pretty much had everyone wrapped around her finger, she got what she wanted, when she wanted it. So imagine hearing Ava ask Emma, "May I play with the objects with the super pointy ends?" The answer was, "Certainly."

Before anyone gets their panties in a wad, I'm putting in this disclaimer. Of course she was closely supervised at all times. But once you see these pics, how could you tell this face no? Also, ask yourself this. How often do you see an almost 2 year old, in an LSU cheerleader uniform, in a pasture in Texas, playing with arrows? Not bloody often at all.

It started out that she was helping gather the arrows from the pasture, the ones that had missed the target. It would seem this shooter wasn't very good.


People, don't mess with me. I now have weapons.


Zena Warrior Princess.

As is this one.

I won't take credit for this commentary, Carlie spoke it out the minute she saw these pictures.

She's very pleased with her bounty.


"Are you lookin at me? Huh? Cause I've got arrows."


Don't take my arrows.


And yes, I know I'm adorable.


Zena lives to fight another day.

It's not the end......only the beginning!

OK, now I'm finished.

1 comment:

gnar car said...

hahah thanks for the shout out!

that girl is going to take over the world one day.