Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm great at wasting time

It's occurred to me that I never posted any pictures from Easter and even so, I still really don't wanna. BUT I will.....maybe. It's just so time consuming....ugh. I have to crop and fix and under expose and over expose and ugh. So.....I'm putting it off again.

What I AM doing that's very productive is watching all the episodes of The Real Housewives of New York City which is currently marathoning. Soooo necessary to life. Here are my thoughts. Real Housewives? These people have no idea what it's like to be real anythings. They are shallow, pretentious, snotty, snobby, self indulged, ridiculous and classless... but mostly they are NUTS! It all makes me want to watch every episode. Also everybody has a skin care line, books that they write...pu shu. The "Countess" writes down the word engaging and BAM there's a chapter. These people, these people. And yet I can't stop watching. There's something wrong with me.

On this Thursday and Friday I agreed to work from 8 to 5 with all the little kiddies. What the heck was I thinking?

I'll end this post with a non edited Easter pic as a little teaser.

There's NO telling when any more will show up.

But this one is A MAZING.

See?

Gots to go to beddy by.

1 comment:

gnar car said...

hahahah i don't even remember this!

i'm watching nyc right now just because nothing else is on.