Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Monday/Tuesday in July

I finished reading the book, The Help. It was fantastic. May read it again.

I had multiple fights with 3 year olds this past week. It wasn't pretty.

Newsflash: The sun is OUT OF CONTROL.

My life's so boring at the moment that I'm thinking I may need to take a break from blogging until something exciting happens. Which means I'll probably never blog again.

We are still watching Charlie's Angels. It's so bad it makes me giggle.

Caitlin and Olivia are now watching TV shows about military special forces people. It's craziness and I'm so glad there are people that want to do that job but seriously? There are no spas in the armed forces.

John and I walked tonight. It was awful.

I have 9 more summer job days left....so close to the finish line and yet so far.

1 comment:

gnar car said...

i knew you'd love the help! can't wait for the movie

è

so i downloaded the new apple software and if you hold down the letter on your keyboard, it allows you to do the accents on the letters

ë

ę

ė

ê